1.0 User Privacy and Data Protection
User privacy and data protection are human rights
we have a duty f care to the people for whom we collect data
data will only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
We wil never, sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
2.0 Relevant Legislation
This website is deigned to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user policy.
UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
3. Personal Information that this Website Collects and Why we Collect it.
This website collects and uses personal information for site visitation tracking. Like most websites this site used Goggle Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. Google does not grant us access to any personal information.
4. e mail links
None of the data that you supply through an e-mail link will be stored on this website or passed or processed by any third party.
5.0 How we store your information
We do not store any personal information on this website.
6.0 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website's data base or the database/s of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach being identified if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has ben stolen.
8.0 Policy Changes Log
Chairperson, Middle Rasen Charity Gala
SUBJECT DATA ACCESS POLICY
An individual who makes a valid Subject Data Access Request is entitled to be
· Told whether their personal data is being processed.
· Given a description of the personal data, reason for processing and whether it has been shared with any organisation or person.
· Given details of the source of the data.
· Given a copy of the information comprising the data.
Individuals are entitled only to their own personal data, and not to any information relating to other people unless they are acting on behalf of that person. In these circumstances written consent will be required.
Middle Rasen Charity Gala Committee may not be able to release some information which is exempt from a subject data access request. This includes
· Personal data where disclosure could prejudice the prevention or detection of crime.
· Personal data identifying another person (a third party) whose details cannot be disclosed without their permission.
How to make a Request.
In order to make a valid subject data access request, a clear written request by letter or email MUST be provided. Proof of identification may be requested to ensure that the personal information requested is provided to the right person.
· All requests will be dealt with within one month.
· Requests that are manifestly unfounded of excessive can be refused
· If a request is refused, then the individual will be told the reason and they will have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to judicial remedy.